Location of the project - Europe
Scope of the project - change from passive antennas to active antennas
Activities: dismantle passive antenna and RRH and mount active antenna, Integration of the site
Additional activities: adapt 48V cable, if to short and replace the part of the steel, were the antennas mounted (if they are now to close together)
The plan is also to do everything without crane, if not necessary for delivery due access issues.
Material should be transported from warehouse to the site and back and documented.
- 3 years experience with Nokia equipment - Baseband change (dismantle of FSMF and integrate in the existing Air Scale)
- minimum 5 years telecom experience
- driving license
- experience in working at heights
- experience with civil works - antenna support, cable support.
- conversational level in English
- fix salary
- daily allowance
- PPE and tools
- company van
- fuel card
- trainings if needed
-Laptop and mobile phone